Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Broken Rule

Now that the kids are both in "big kid beds", we have a rule that once mommy and daddy put you to bed and tuck you in, you do not get out of bed until the next morning (the only exception is needing to go to the bathroom). And for the most part, both of them listen and pay attention to that rule very well. However, imagine my surprise, when last night I went in to check on them before I went to bed and found Tyler's bed empty. Sometimes he falls out of bed and/or decides to sleep on the floor and I usually pick him up and put him back in bed. But he wasn't on the floor either. When I saw where he was, I went and told Matt to come look and he told me to go get the camera...

So yes, I did take pictures of my kids in the pitch black WITH the flash and neither of them even flinched. ;) The funny thing was, when Bria woke up around 5am this morning and needed to be covered, Tyler was back in his bed. Don't know when he woke up and made the switch or what brought on the bed sharing to begin with, but as Matt & I said...that's one rule I can't even get upset about him breaking. :)






3 comments:

  1. it's hilarious that they both fit in there together. =) elijah always wants to get into molly's little bed when they're playing, but i'm afraid he's too heavy, so he's not allowed.

    ReplyDelete