Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October fun


Earlier this month, we went to the Scarecrow Festival that the City of Shawnee hosts. Kids could decorate pumpkins and/or build scarecrows for FREE. They also had some fall goodies (pies, pumpkin bread, etc.) for $1/plate. That same night, we went to the 2nd to last Royals' Game of the season. Friends of ours from church, the Dennis' gave us tickets they weren't going to use. So we took Matt's parents and headed out to the ballpark. It was a chilly night, I think it got down into the 40s and we were at the 2nd to last row at the top, but we still had a good time. The rest of the pictures are just some random ones that I took here at home...enjoy!!! :)

Decorating their pumpkin...I added the smiley face ;)


This is such a "Mo-om" look

Haha, 2 cheese faces. Funny how they both
look the same with those silly smiles on their faces

I might actually enlarge this one as his "3 yr" pic...

A semi-decent one, probably the best one I managed
to get

Or maybe I'll enlarge this one

Chilly night at Kauffman Stadium

Sitting on Grandpa's lap

Tyler was laughing at our cousins, Alex & Seth, who
also had tickets to the game

2 cold crazy cuties

It was a lot of stairs! I think I counted 76, but
was concentrating on making sure Tyler didn't slip
and fall. And I got my exercise that night, Tyler had to go
to the bathroom 2 different times!

Daddy and his little buddy

It's hat season again



Very strained smile...I miss the days
when she would just be cute & smile

Helping mom make banana bread

The best part of helping...

Our pretty rose bush...complete with water droplets

Daddy reading a story before bedtime and making them laugh

So proud of herself for "getting daddy"

Still got him!


Matt's such a good sport!

Bria decided to get Tyler too

I think she's winning ;)

At least Tyler thinks he's doing well

Bria has actually made friends with Eden...some of the time ;)



And this picture is specifically for Aunt Tricia...
She gave Bria this shirt and we wanted to get a
picture of her wearing it. She loves it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the photo for me! Bria, I am so happy you like it. You do look very pretty in it.

    ReplyDelete