We just returned late Tuesday night from another fun trip to PA. Matt's cousin got married (to his college roommate, nonetheless!) so that was another fun reason to make the trek. We had an uneventful trip and are very thankful for that. These pictures start from the end of our trip and work to the beginning (I could have taken the time to do them in order, but it's getting late and to do that is kind of tedious).





4 of the 6 (Lydia hadn't been feeling well so she wasn't up for group photos)

Checking out the map of the Pittsburgh Zoo - AFTER we
had finished





Tyler
loved playing with his cousins, especially Katelyn












My college roommate's adorable little girl

Abby, Megan & I




Alyssa & Titus

Abby again...she's just too cute,
I couldn't resist snapping pictures of her

The kid-free parents at the reception, courtesy of Grammy & Papa Mac
(Thanks again, mom & dad!!!)

My sister, Colleen & brother-in-law, Chris

Matt's brother, Jonathan with his girlfriend, Liz

Bria being silly before the wedding

We got to get together with the Hannas at a park
before the wedding on Saturday.

Luke is getting so tall

Pretty Philomena

She didn't like the sun in her eyes, and after
I put her sunglasses on, she fell asleep. But she has
to scrunch her nose to keep them up b/c they are a little big

My cute and silly little girl
Glad you guys had a fun time! Thanks for all the pictures. It helps me connect faces to all the names I hear! :)
ReplyDelete