I know it's been awhile since I've posted, so I thought I do a quick recap. The kids continue to grow, learn, and change all the time. Bria is talking more and more and has quite a few verbal words. Which is good, because I definitely didn't spend as much time signing with her as I did Tyler. Tyler loves his cars still and is slowly becoming more interested in coloring. We're trying to push the coloring more as a church activity, since playing with cars tends to get a little noisy! They made me a lovely Mother's Day card and I'll probably keep it forever. :) On the downside, Matt was let go from Bushnell this past Thursday, so we are adjusting to that as well. Fortunately, he was planning to leave Bushnell anyway, so he had already been looking for job possibilities, although now he's looking with lots more vigor. We know God has something planned for our lives, so we are seeking His will and putting our trust in Him. He has blessed us in so many ways already. The upside is that he gets to spend some extra quality time with the kids, which is good for all of them. I'm not sure he wants to be "Mr. Mom" everyday, however. And when he's trying to get job stuff done and phone calls made, it's very hard to do with 2 eager toddlers around, so we're trying to balance his watching them with our other gracious sitters.I continue to work part-time at Jayhawk Fire Sprinkler as a receptionist. And my massages have been consistent too, so that's another answer to prayer. Overall, I think we're doing pretty well. We're both feeling confident in the situation we are in right now. We're excited to see what God has in store for us for the last half of the year! We thank you for your continued prayers.
Mother's Day with my 2 blessings


Handsome little man, despite his shirt
being untucked. :)

Pretty girl

The best I could get.

Little red's hair is growing, growing, growing.
I thought it looked cute pulled back in this little
barrette. :)

Just being her normal, silly self.

She loves to be outside

And obedience is not something that
comes easily to her. She was told not to
dump the sand out of the sandbox...and
she didn't listen. So then she couldn't play
with the sand. Life is tough.

He loves to play in the sand with his
"workers" (construction vehicles).



Random candid that turned out well!


At least he was dumping the sand back
IN the sandbox.



This made me laugh. She had a bowl of eggs and a
bowl of yogurt. And instead of just using one utensil, she
insisted on having 2. And she would alternate. One bite of yogurt
with the spoon, one bite of eggs with the fork. This kid doesn't
mess aroun when it comes to food. "Get in my belly!" :)
Praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI've missed your pictures! Know that we are fervently praying for you. Love you!
ReplyDelete