Matt had an interview yesterday morning with Sprint here in Kansas City. It went really well, as the interviewer kept Matt 30 minutes longer than the scheduled time. Matt felt very relaxed during the interview, despite his having a cold and minimal voice. The rest of the interviews were supposed to be completed this week and Matt is supposed to hear back sometime next week. We are so thankful for this opportunity and we continue to seek God's will for Matt's next job, wherever & whatever it is.
The kids are enjoying have some extra time with daddy these days. It's been nice, since most days I can just get myself ready and go into work whenever I'm ready, instead of waiting for the kids to wake up (or having to wake them up, which I hate) and getting them fed & dressed and out the door by 8am.
The phrases the kids say make us laugh on a daily basis. When Tyler asks for something and I tell him it's not time for it yet, his response is "Maybe in 20 hours?" I don't know where he picked that up, but it's kind of humerous when he's asking when it will be time to go outside and play or watch a video. And I don't know how many of you are country fans out there, but there is a new song out called "Hillbilly bone" and Tyler likes it. He sings it and says "Wa bone wa bone wa bone". :)
Bria is a little chatterbox. It's amazing, Tyler spoke very few verbal words before he turned 2, but Bria never stops. And for the most part, we can understand her. Her new favorite phrase is "Oh boy!" I know she picked that one up from her brother, because that's what he always says when he gets excited (like when I gave them their special treat after dinner tonight). She loves looking at pictures and telling us who all of the people are. Warms my heart a little, especially since it took her practically a whole week to warm up to my family when we saw them in Virginia. She talks about them nonstop now and I love it. :) She's also mimicking Tyler when he prays by covering her eyes and saying "Um, Jenia and and and..." They are so much fun (have I said that before?!) and we are thoroughly enjoying them. We miss you all, please come visit us soon!!!
She is SO silly!
Flexing. Can't you tell?! ;)
to show that he's part McCready...
God blessed me with long arms...
Aren't they cute? They love riding piggyback.
she didn't seem to mind
My pretty peonies.
This blossum was HUGE!
Gerber Daisies. My favorites.
pleased with himself about this. :)
She's a little like me. I gave her & Tyler a special treat after supper tonight, chocolate frosting (French Silk!) and pretzels. Tyler dipped 1 pretzel in and licked the chocolate off a couple of times, but then he decided he was done (seriously?!). Bria, on the other hand, dipped her pretzels, licked the chocolate off, but decided that was not enough so she grabbed her spoon and just ate the chocolate. Her love for food definitely comes from me. Is it time to eat again? I'm ready!
Kevin is a grass guy, too. I don't get it, really, but I do appreciate a nice-looking yard! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat happy smily faces...thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDelete