Today was just one of those
absolutely BEAUTIFUL spring days! The temperature only got into the 60s, but the sun was shining, the sky was
SO blue, and so many "spring" colors were in bloom! I was thankful that I took the side roads home, instead of the highway. The apple trees are blossoming, tulips are blooming, and everything is so
FRESH and
GREEN!!! I love spring; I love the freshness and new life that comes. But as with every season, there is beauty in each of them. We have an AWESOME God!!

Our back
back yard. It's fenced off so our big oaf
of a dog can't get back there. Which is why these violets
are so beautiful right now! :)

I'm sure they are "just weeds", but I'll take these

weeds anyday! I was washing some dishes and

looked out my kitchen window and saw how the sun

was shining on these beautiful "weeds",

and I just
had to snap some pictures of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment