These were all taken back on St. Patrick's Day, (as you can tell by the green...we all look better in green than orange.) but didn't get a chance to post them until today.


Could she be
any cuter? ;)



He finished the puzzle by himself! Success!

This picture makes me smile :)





Crazy boy burning off some energy :)

The laughter & joy these two bring
to our lives is amazing!



I know I cut off his head in this picture,
but I still couldn't resist posting it.



Matt told me that Bria will hate me for
this picture someday. He's probably right.
But it makes us laugh. A lot. :)


Pretending to go "night night"


She loves wearing shoes. Or in this case,
daddy's big ol' boots. :)

Mr. Mischief is right...

Again, with shoes. At least this time they *almost*
fit. ;)



When they are happy, they are HAPPY!


Am I
still the only one who sees my sister, Colleen,
in Bria?!

The most I've ever had! This excites me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment