Well, in case you didn't know...today is my birthday. I haven't been as excited about birthdays since I turned 18; I don't really remember what happened at that one specifically, but ever since then, I've always just viewed the day as "just another day" and one that I wish would end faster than usual. However. Now that I have found birthday freebies online, I'm a little more interested in my birthday. :) For example, I used a coupon this morning for a free drink at Caribou Coffee. I was THRILLED to find out that I was getting a LARGE drink, of ANYTHING I wanted on the menu. And when I saw the price, I was even happier, as they are CHEAPER than Starbucks and in my opinion, the drink was yummier too (but perhaps it was because I didn't have to pay for it! ;)) But in addition to that coupon, I also receive a free stir fry meal from bd's Mongolian BBQ, a free noodle bowl from Noodles & Company, a free rib plate at Zarda BBQ, and free ice creams from Cold Stone Creamery, Baskins & Robbins, and Sheridan's. And those are just the coupons I plan to use...there are a lot more for "Buy 1, Get 1 Free". Fortunately for me, they also give me two weeks to use them (many of the coupons started arriving on Thanksgiving Day!), so I don't have to gorge myself all in one day! :) Not that I wouldn't enjoy trying to squeeze all those in a days time, but it's probably best. For me & my caloric intake!!! :D And Matt brought me a Chocolate Bag (and yes, it's just as wonderful as it sounds. It would normally be standing up when given to you in the restaurant, but apparently the "To Go" boxes aren't tall enough for that!)
MMMM MMMM!!! Enjoy! Love you! :)
ReplyDeleteYum! Glad you got some good freebies. I got make sure that I have signed up for some good stuff before my birthday!
ReplyDeleteJen