Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Church Costume Party

Last Saturday night, we had our annual Church Costume Party. The theme this year was Storybook. I'm always impressed by the creativity of our church members...the costumes are always memorable. :) I, on the other hand, completely lack creativity so when friends asked if our kids wanted to be part of a "group" costume, I jumped on it. All I had to do was put the adorable costumes on my cute kids. A task I can handle. Here are some of the pictures from the party...

Tyler as one of the 7 dwarfs - didn't know
there was a SILLY dwarf!



Snow White & the 7 Dwarfs...yep, they were pretty cute!
Gretchen (the mom in the overalls) and Megan (not pictured)
were the creative minds behind this. They made all the costumes.

Thing 1 & Thing 2 from The Cat in the Hat

Fancy Nancy

Paul Bunyan & his big blue ox

The 3 Little Pigs
(Look closely!)
And because I like to torment :) my in-laws, I took some
pictures of them on Sunday...1) Because it was a GORGEOUS
day and 2) I needed more recent pictures

Sarah & Tim

The Stoughtons
Sarah, Scout, Sawyer, & Tim (or Stim as we think he should
be called now...gotta fit in with all the rest of those "S"s. :))



Mom & Dad Boyle

1 comment: