Some of you have probably been wondering if I had disappeared, since I haven't put anything on my blog in 2 weeks. I started a new part time job, so I haven't been taking as many pictures when I get home, but I'll try to do better. These are from earlier in the month, but I don't think the kids have changed that much, so you'll still probably enjoy them. :) Bria is 15 months old today; she has her check up on Monday, so I'll be sure to get her "stats" posted later that day. Hope you are all well. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

It's amazing the fun that comes from
piling cushions on the floor...

...fun for hours!

And a great place to take a rest. Or
at least PRETEND to take a rest.

A few tumbles, but he was still having fun

"What?"

And this one just woke up from a short nap...

She thought it was great fun too!


My mom gave this outfit to Tyler and
we were trying to get a picture of him wearing it,
but asking an almost 3 year old to stand
still and smile for 10 sec. is practically impossible.
Especially when you ASK him to and it's not HIS choice. :)

Caught off guard

Playing in daddy's tunnel

Just being crazy

Her hair is almost long enough to put in
a ponytail! I guess it technically IS long enough,
but I'm going to let it grow some more before
I try it. (Maybe by then the top will catch up with the back!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment