We enjoyed another beautiful fall day today. We had fun being outside and breathing the fresh air. Tyler played in the leaves, Matt changed the oil in his car, Bria played with cars and I just soaked it all in. :) And took pictures, of course. Because I know how much you all like PICTURES.
These are from today...

Our little lion - I think she really liked
the costume


My little roaring lion ;)

Looks nice, doesn't it? Too bad Tyler was actually
taking the lawn mower away from his sister

Throwing leaves on mommy was his enjoyment
for the last half hour or so that we were outside


At least I got some good shots of his face though


Saying hi to Gideon

Kisses from Gideon


Playing in the leaves in the driveway

Still getting leaves dumped on my head

She told me I had a leaf in my hair

Yup. Still.


This was the look he gave me when he
thought "Dump these leaves on mommy's head?!
BRILLANT!"

Throwing leaves in the air

These are from Thursday...

Kisses from Big Brother

These are from Tuesday...

Giving daddy some snuggles after a long day

"All done mommy." (This was right before I realized that
my engagement ring was no longer on my finger. But thankfully,
I found it again. With the help from our neighbors (keeping an eye on & occupying the kids) and a neighbor's toy metal detector. It worked!)
LOVE Bria's purple and white hat! And, whew! So glad you found your ring. Scary!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures!!
ReplyDeleteKeep them coming!!
love,
grammy