Just being cute
Something was cracking him up, but I don't know
what it was! :)
Bria took a very short nap this afternoon, which
could possibly be the reason for the ultimate sad
face in this picture. But I took a picture of Tyler
under his display, so it's only proper to take one of Bria.
(Maybe I can get a happier one on her actual birthday!)
Playing with daddy
Daddy was coming to get her ;)
Mmm. Cake. (She started off eating it so daintily;
which if you've ever seen her eat, dainty is not usually
the word that comes to mind. Eating is a full contact
sport with Bria.)
Notice the properly crossed ankles. ;)
Fingers just weren't cutting it and when
she picked up the plate to eat the cake,
it fell off onto her tray.
Licking the plate
Yum!
She ate most of the little cake I made; only some of
it got smashed and squished between her little fingers. :)
Having so much fun!
Daddy seems to approve of her mess.
All done!
Tyler & Sawyer hanging out by the back door.
This was the hit of the party; a Little People School Bus.
She also got a toy helicopter with lots of sounds and lights and
a baby doll that laughs when you press her tummy.
Tyler thinks it's funny, I'll try to get a video of him laughing
at it another time.
Bria liked it.
Sawyer liked it.
So much so that he wasn't sure he wanted to give
Bria's presents back. ;)
The toys were hits with the boys.
And Tyler liked it. (He actually keeps referring to it
as his school bus)
Bria checking out Baby Scout
Sawyer giving Bria a kiss
Going upside down with daddy
This has trouble written ALL over it, don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment