Last night Matt & I went to the Royals v. White Sox Game. One of the carriers that Matt works with offered him tickets (the same guy who gave us tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert back in May). We were 7 rows behind the Royals dugout and it was a lot of fun. Of course I'm not a huge baseball fan, but when you're that close to the field and you can have any and all food you want, it makes baseball a lot more fun. It was buck night (not that that mattered, but if we were buying our own food, it would have been the reason we were there! ;)), Zack Greinke (the Royals best pitcher) was pitching, and there were fireworks after the game (& of course it was a Friday night and 4th of July weekend) so it was a sold out game. It was a lot of fun!!! :) The kids stayed with Grandma & Papa so they were well taken care of.

Zack Greinke (we were that close!)

Pitching

Olivo & Greinke

David DeJesus

Without needing the zoom

Jim Thome (Matt said he's really good and to take
a picture)





I was pleasantly surprised how well
our camera did on the fireworks setting.


I
REALLY like
this one
.





This one's pretty cool too

And this one
Hi, Anne! I followed the link from FB and had fun reading your blog. (Okay, so I'm also avoiding cleaning up the mess from the picnic, but I still really enjoyed your blog. :)) I laughed at the video of Tyler laughing at Bria. So cute. I'm not much of a baseball fan, either, but John used to get invitations to executive boxes with catered food and air conditioning and then baseball wasn't nearly so bad! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat seats! I'm like you: Give me hot dogs and fireworks and who cares if they lose?!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your blog and your pics! Glad you were able to have a great time at the game. Loved seeing your children grow.
ReplyDeleteblessings,
Teena