Monday, June 8, 2009

A Couple Videos

Just a short video of Tyler counting. He was doing this on his own and actually trying to count on his fingers and was doing pretty well. That's when I decided to grab the camera and see if I could record some. For an almost 2 1/2 year old, I think he did pretty well, but I know I'm biased. :)



Tyler saw the new videos of his baby cousin, Lydia and asked to hold the baby, so instead of holding Lydia (KS & PA are kinda far apart) he had to settle for holding Bria. He is trying to make the connection, so please forgive my stuttering as I'm trying to get him to say names, but he does "get it" in the end.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!! He's getting to be such a big boy now...where does the time go? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Tyler's getting so big. I barely recognize him! He's getting so verbal.

    ReplyDelete