Bria loves to be outside as much as Tyler does.
Watching the kitty cat.
Silly girl
Daddy, LOOK!! Tyler's train!
This face just cracks me up...
...as does this one. Look out, Tyler, here comes Bria!
Tyler is not always thrilled to play with Bria. I
didn't post the pictures of him shoving all his cars
under his legs so Bria couldn't get them. I think
Doesn't she look so proud? Yes, she's
standing. Yes, she decided to do start
that the day she figured out crawling.
So much for separate milestones...

This face reminds me of a picture I took of my neice,
Katelyn, when she was Bria's age...I'll try to find it and post
This face reminds me of a picture I took of my neice,
Katelyn, when she was Bria's age...I'll try to find it and post
it later.
Again, so proud of herself. Playing with big brother.
This time he didn't seem to mind as much...
Eating pasta with tomato sauce for supper
As does her *white* onesie. I'm afraid
I'm going to owe my friend Jenia some
onesies. She let us borrow so many of her
girl's clothes and I'm afraid some of the things
we borrowed will never be the same. (And yes,
I have tried bibs...my children figure out velcro too
I like this age where they want to eat
everything. Tyler on the other hand,
well, sometimes he eats like a champ
and other times, not so much.
Great pictures! Haveyou ever tried the Kiddopotamus bibs? I put the link below. They're great bibs and they're hard for kids to take off.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.target.com/Kiddopotamus-Co-Bibbity-Rinse-Roll/dp/B000TVXJ9Y/qid=1241376084/ref=br_1_13/185-3288522-7216658?ie=UTF8&node=16274061&frombrowse=1&pricerange=&index=tgt-mf-mv&field-browse=16274061&rank=pmrank&rh=&page=1