Sunday, May 10, 2009

Another week's worth of pictures...

So once again, I'm trying to do a big post of a bunch of pictures taken in the past week...and if you think this is a lot, you should see all the ones that I didn't upload!! :)


Bria's new silly face...squinty eyes and a big smile.
Sounds McCready to me!! :)



Yes, she is standing, or at least trying to!
She's holding onto my legs, she looks pretty
proud, don't you think?

Big smiles...

Silly face

My happy guy



I don't see any similarities, do you?

I don't know what it is with my children
and remotes, but they love 'em!

HUGS for his stuffed animals

Being a big brother...the antagonizer

Cousin Sawyer

Playing over at Grandma's house

Reading with Grandma

Tyler wants to be just like daddy...

This was the first solid food Bria has eaten in 2 days:
a piece of homemade pizza crust. Apparently makes
a great teether

Waving and an almost smile

Biggest smile I've seen in 3 days (teething has been
pretty rough on my sweet baby girl)

Another silly face

Testing out this new tooth...feels strange, mom.





What?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, sorry, not much McCready looks in those children! As I've said before, those Boyle genes must be strong! Maybe it will come out over time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can claim the red hair, though, right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Tyler sure is a Boyle, but Bria looks like she got at least a little McCready mixed in. Maybe she looks more like your sister than you, but at least she's related. =) PT and I always said we'll just keep having kids until we get a redhead (um, kidding!) - maybe you'll just have to keep trying until you get one that looks like you!

    ReplyDelete