Bria is 7 1/2 months now (as of yesterday) and is scooting all over the floor. She isn't crawling really, but she pushes herself ALL over the floor with her arms. I can't believe how far and fast she can go just pushing herself around on her tummy. She gets up on all fours and rocks, but hasn't attempted really crawling yet. She did attempt a push up last night though. What can I say, I have a VERY ambitious little girl! Crunches since she was about 2 months old and push ups by 7 months. :) And at one point, she put herself in the starter position (you know, one leg extended, one curled up under her and her little bum in the air, my college track coach would be so impressed!!). She's making all sorts of fun and happy sounds now too. So other than her only wanting to be held by mommy, she's a very happy little girl. She loves to watch her big brother and all his silly antics too.
Here are a few pictures from the past week or so...we had a nicer day on Wednesday, so I was able to take the kids to the park for a walk. The rest are just random shots from the week. Hope everyone is doing well, we miss you all SO much!!
Pancakes for breakfast. Yum, yum!
Tyler was "reading" to Bria while she ate.
All buckled in and ready for our walk
Happy hanging out in the stroller while Tyler played
Tyler loves the slides
No matter how many times he goes down,
the smile is always the same.
Bria & I went outside while big brother
was napping...she likes being outside, but she
kept trying to eat everything!
My one and only yellow daffodil. All the rest
are white and not as pretty.
I know. The pink barrette clashes with her red hair.
But it's still cute. :)
Daddy's shoe is almost as big as Bria
I think the red hair qualifies as a 'neutral'. Nothing clashes with it! :)
ReplyDelete