Yesterday was my first day with both kids by myself. It was a long day, but we managed to get through it. Today was much better. I even managed to take them both out for a walk this morning! Bria was in the carrier and Tyler was in the stroller and both were happy. Bria actually fell asleep, which was nice especially since the 1st time I put her in the carrier she screamed and cried the whole time. What a difference a week (or two) makes! The weather has turned chilly, which I love. It reminds me of NY and last night's low was 46 degrees. Our windows are open (well, the ones in our bedroom, I'm trying not freeze our children) and it's so nice to get outside with these cooler temperatures.




Doesn't she look good in purple? :)

Tyler loves asking to hold Bria. And he
always insists on someone taking a picture
when he holds her.
Oh Anne... she is so precious! I love those little socks!!! And isn't it fun to dress little girls. I just love those little dresses, and all the little accessories! Have fun!
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! :)
ReplyDeletehang in there anne - those first 6 weeks are hard, but it does get better. i hope you are getting some sleep!
ReplyDeleteyour kids are SO cute! your comment on my page made me laugh - I've TOTALLY fed Bella in the changing room at Target too! you're nicer than I am though (shock) I just walked right in one without asking!
ReplyDelete