Since my parents were both in town this weekend, we decided to have Bria's baptism today, even though she's only 1 week old. When grandparents live so far away, you have to plan around their availabilty and schedules, so we had planned this weeks before Bria was actually born, even though we had no idea she was going to be "late". She did very well, looked at the lights the whole time and didn't even flinch when Pastor Mann put the water on her head. We borrowed the dress from friends of ours; if I had seen one like this in the stores we went to, I would have snatched it up immediately, but apparently August isn't the best time to be looking for dresses like this. It was a nice day, but definitely a long one. Well, for me at least. I think I will sleep really well tonight (or at least I'll sleep well in between feedings). *I apologize for the blurriness of the pictures during the baptism. Sometimes our camera blurs pictures, no fault of the photographer, just the camera.*













Love all the pictures! Love Bria's dress, she is beautiful. Sorry we missed being at the baptism. Can't wait to see you all soon. Love, Jenia and fam.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Bria is beautiful. That's the same dress Molly was baptized in! We'll be praying for you all as you adjust to having a new baby at home. I hope Tyler is doing well with it all!
ReplyDelete