...since Bria joined our family. I know the time always flies by, at least as a whole; day by day tend to take forever. Well, at least SOME days seem to take forever. ;) Bria continues to grow and add rolls to her little body. I love chubby babies, so I'm not complaining at all. We have to wait another month before we can see how much she's actually grown, but I can tell you that if she keeps eating the way she's been eating and if her big brother continues eating the way he's been eating, I'm going to have a baby who weighs more than her 20 month brother!!! Her philosophy (do babies have philosophies??) seems to be "Hmm, I'm awake...I guess I should probably eat, even though it was only an hour and a half ago that I ate." Tyler, on the other hand, must be thinking something along the lines of "Food? Who has time to stop and eat? I've got to rearrange these cars over here, then I have to go get all the balls out of my basket and put them all on the couch, then I have to stack my cars up on top of each other and get mom's attention to she can see what I've done, and food...oh I'll just grab some crackers for now. I don't have time to eat." Ahh, to have the energy (even just HALF) my toddler does. I would have very productive days.
Below is a video I took of Tyler back in April. Keep in mind he was only 15 months old then, so if you can imagine him increasing his speed and sounds, you will probably get a good idea of how much this child *HAS* to get done...
No comments:
Post a Comment