Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day by day...

Every day gets a little bit better, even though there are always a few bumps. Tyler loves being outside, is fascinated with Baby Einstein videos, and playing with his cars and balls. He's becoming such a little boy. Bria is growing and changing daily too. She's 3 1/2 weeks old right now. She was 8 # 1 oz at birth and 9# 4 oz at one week. Her doctor said they usually like to see newborns regain their birthweight at 2 weeks of age, so he said they would see her again at her 2 month check up. She's eating and sleeping quite a bit, so that probably means she's growing again. :) She has been fussy in the evenings and spits up regularly, going through many outfits, bibs, and burp cloths. I've had to change my own clothes on more than one occasion from one of her "dowsings". But since Tyler was such a happy baby, I guess she is our slightly less happy baby. :) I'm very thankful for her sleeping so well at night though (usually 5-6 1/2 hrs); I don't feel TOO groggy to function. All in all though, we don't have any complaints. We have 2 delightful children and we love to see them learn new things. The Lord has truly blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment