Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Tyler loves his books! He really likes
the flap books, but hasn't quite succeeded
in looking at them without destroying the
flaps completely...

Apparently the flaps are easier to pull
down toward him then they are to push
them up, hence the reason the book is
upside down!



He loves his football (or any ball,
for that matter!)


Uncle Joel would be so proud!

Signing "please"
This is something Tyler has started doing recently.
I don't know what exactly he's doing, but he loves to
do this. Usually he starts laughing and falls over on his
side, but this time he actually stayed "upright".
I was trying to get this picture with him holding onto
the "leash" I made for his dog. He loves it when we go
on walks and gets to "hold" Gideon's leash. So I tried making
a leash for pup-pup...
Playing with daddy's shoes...

Some big shoes to fill. I think there's room to grow! ;)

We've had a couple of REALLY hot and sticky days.
This was taken the day after the Old Shawnee Parade.
He woke up WAY too early, so I brought him into bed with us.
I think he was whipped from spending so much time outside
and in the sun the day before because he slept for another 2 1/2 hrs!!

Despite being hot, he sure looked comfy.





No comments:

Post a Comment