Sunday, June 8, 2008
Old Shawnee Days Parade
Yesterday we took Tyler to his first parade. It was pretty long and Tyler didn't like the fact that he had to sit with mom & dad the whole time, but for the most part I think he enjoyed it. He didn't even seem to mind the "loud" things, like the fire truck sirens & horns, or the minature cars that the Abdallahs were driving around in. All the other kids were glad to see them go, but I think Tyler enjoyed watching them. We got lots of candy given to us (it's amazing what having a child on your lap can get you! :)) and while he didn't get to enjoy all of it, we did let him have a tootsie roll and a small lollipop. I think the lollipop was a hit, as you can see in the last few pictures. It was a fairly warm day, but fortunately Tyler didn't get any sunburn. Always my biggest concern with my fair skinned red head being outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment