It's hard to believe that's been 2 years since this little guy joined our family, in a hurry, I might add! ;) I remember the day as if it were yesterday. However, 2 years have passed and he's changing into quite a fun little boy. :) It was a good day and I'm thankful that he is *only* 2 and doesn't need big and exciting things to make his day special. :) He would have been perfectly happy playing with his animal print balloons all.day.long. The fun and exciting things I planned were more for his siblings than they were for him. But he had fun because they were having fun. :) He loves to play with his big brothers and sister. It was a full day of balloons, bowling outside, drawing with sidewalk chalk, chasing colored bubbles (the worst idea I had...buying colored bubbles!), playing in the water (despite that it wasn't very warm) and driving his cars and trucks in the sand box. We topped it off with macaroni & cheese (something I never buy anymore) and zebra cake & cupcakes. It's no wonder he slept so well last night. ;) We all did.
 |
| Having a computer and access to clip art has made these birthday signs much easier for me. :) My mom made one for us kids by hand and drew pictures (or used stickers). I always liked them though, they were the first thing I went for when I came downstairs in the morning. :) |
 |
| My cute 2 year old :) |
 |
| So.much.fun! |
 |
| Giving daddy kisses before he leaves for work...he's mastered Cameron's "Ah-wahs" :D |
 |
| Blurry picture, but you can see the joy on his face-balloons are SO fun! |
 |
| Bowling was fun... |
 |
| ...for the big kids at least. He was very distraught when someone actually knocked the pins DOWN! :) |
 |
| Gutter ball (look where her hand is compared to where the ball is heading -click on the picture to make it bigger) |
 |
| He did have his own bottle of bubbles that I was trying to help him with, but promptly dumped the whole thing trying to blow them himself. :) |
 |
| Couldn't figure out the squirt guns, but he was having fun holding it |
 |
| Eh, forget the squirt guns...mom left the hose running and I'll just play in that ;) |
 |
| Stealths |
 |
| He makes me happy :) |
 |
| Rootin' Tootin' Cowgirl |
 |
| So serious |
 |
| Ready for a nap (I'll take the snuggles any time!) |
 |
| Blew those candles out like a champ! |
No comments:
Post a Comment