Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happenings...

Once again, I'm completely behind. I should take the time to fully get this blog up-to-date, but since I woke up with a horrendous cold this morning, after I was awake for 2 hours in the middle of the night because a certain Mini Mr. decided it was time for a party, I'm going to play the "I'm a wimp card" and only do bits and pieces. Maybe I'll fill in the other stuff eventually, but for now...this is what you get.
Miss Bria had a birthday.


Tyler also had his first fall soccer game the same day. So we celebrated all day long. ;) Matt had his first coaching experience as Tyler's coach was out of town. He said he enjoyed it, but he's more than happy to give the title back to Coach John. :)




 
Part of Miss Bria's birthday celebration was getting her first REAL pedicure.

She's so thoughtful here...it was tough to tell if she was having fun or not.

A matching dress for her and her doll - she was THRILLED!!!

 
We also celebrated by going to a Royals Game.

We had to bring 'entertainment reinforcements' as we had the WHOLE crew with us




The kids had a blast and I hope the Cousins did too!



Rally caps were on...but they still lost.





We also started school. Even though we homeschool, I thought it would be fun to do signs for the kids' first days. Maybe I'll actually print some up and put them in their schoolwork books.

 Cheesing in his Japanese "pajamas"

 These last few pictures are from my phone, so I know the quality isn't great. But didn't want to miss out on you enjoying them too.

 Pretty toes - Bria picked out both of our colors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment