I'm not sure if any excuse will work...and I've probably used every single one that could work, but does anyone else feel like the days and weeks are flying by, in a blur? Wowzers. I really hadn't realized how long it had been since I posted, but then I checked the date and felt badly that it's been almost a month! You have my apologies. :) But I have been busy. But with 4 kids 5 and under, homeschooling, doing laundry, preparing meals, changing diapers, and doing everything else I do every day, how could I not be? :) And you know what? I wouldn't trade any of it. Life is busy...some days fly by, others seem to drag minute by minute, but all in all, we are enjoying this season of life that we are currently in. :)
 |
| A beautiful autumn sunset from our front porch |
 |
| Loves reading books with daddy... |
 |
| ...And gets REALLY excited when he sees LIONS :) |
 |
| Smiley, smiley boy |
 |
| My "5 kids" and I at Open House at Kauffman Stadium :) Matt said he could have spent an hour just sitting in the dugout. Hmm, I'm glad we had the kids with us to keep us from doing that! ;) |
 |
| A beautiful day to play in the leaves! Shorts in November!? :) |
 |
| Where's Bria? Can you find her?? :) |
 |
| He coudn't find her, until he jumped on her |
 |
| Love her face |
 |
| Braver than I...she wanted to be completely covered with leaves |
 |
| Cloudless sky + golden leaves = A glorious picture |
 |
| Leaf jumping |
 |
| Leaves! |
 |
| Even Little Mr. enjoyed the beautiful day |
 |
| So fun! |
 |
| Just chillin' at 5 months old |
 |
| Another picturesque sunset |
 |
| Brotherly love |
 |
| Matt put new boards on our front porch steps, so now we are no longer afraid for our lives (or anyone else's!) when we go up and down!!! :) |
 |
| Cuties |
Enjoy it! Because it does go by way too fast.
ReplyDelete:-)