Last Saturday, we took our first trip to the zoo with our family pass that was given to us as a Christmas gift this past year. The kids love the zoo and pretend to be animals, talk nonstop about animals, and want to know everything about them on a daily basis. So we feed their 'addiction'. :) We were able to talk Papa & Grandma into going with us, as I figured we might need some added hands. I knew I wasn't going to be much help, being almost 34 weeks pregnant. We all had a great time and if Grandma's pedometer was correct, we walked about 5 miles that day!! The weather was perfect, sunny, but partly cloudy and the temperature was very comfortable with a slight breeze.
 |
| Cute otters |
 |
| Polar bear footprint with BOTH Tyler & Bria's hands inside |
 |
| The Wallabys were just hopping around...no fence for them! |
 |
| We kept Papa busy...when he wasn't carrying Cameron in the backpack, he had Bria on his shoulders. And I think for a little while, even had Tyler on his shoulders too. Not at the same of course, but still. |
 |
| Daddy giving Bria a ride |
 |
| Walking with Grandma |
 |
| This was Cameron's 3rd trip to a zoo. I must say, he enjoyed his time much better this time around. Having a baby who's old enough for snacks is a great way to keep them entertained/distracted. :) |
 |
| Taking a break with Grandma |
 |
| It was feeding time for the hippos...Matt got lots of pictures of their mouths open and we all decided that they have really big and not so attractive mouth/teeth. :) |
 |
| Checking out the old chimpanzee |
 |
This boy and his zoo maps - he never tires of looking at them!
|
 |
| Cute little Cameron |
 |
| Within minutes of leaving the zoo, I looked in the back and Bria and Tyler were OUT. Even though they didn't walk the entire 5 miles, they were pretty tuckered out. |
No comments:
Post a Comment