Somehow, it's mid March and it looks like mid April. The trees are turning green, the birds are singing like crazy, and the flowers are all blooming. I'm pretty sure we never had a winter this year. And if we were still living in NY, I wouldn't be surprised if we still got some snow. But considering this is KS, I'm guessing spring is here to stay. I'm not complaining...everything looks beautiful and I love spring! It just seems a little strange that we had snow once this year. It might have 'snowed' more than that, but there was only 1 time that the kids got "all bumbled up to play in the snow" (Bria's term). Oh well. Spring is fun too, with all the colors. And the wonderful rain that makes everything grow.
We went for a short walk right after lunch, since the sun was shining and the sky was blue, but it was too wet to play outside (it's been rainy since Monday). The kids have been admiring the 'pretty purple trees' as much as I have (love those redbud trees!) so we decided to take a walk and take some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment