Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh, how the days fly by!

Ok, ok...I'm sorry. I didn't realize it had been so long (again) since I last posted pictures. New Year's has come and gone, we're now half way (or more than!) through January and my 3 boys have birthdays coming soon. So here's another picture recap of our fun and busy life. I'm really excited that my parents are coming out next week to celebrate the boys' birthdays. We haven't seen them since August and one thing my dad decided he wanted to do in his retirement is spend the grandkids' birthdays with them. :) Fortunately for us, both Tyler & Cameron's birthdays are a little over a week apart (4 years and a week to be exact) and Matt's is in between, so it will be fun to have them for 2 weeks. :)
New Year's morning...helping mom make Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake (I did not know it was going to be a picture-taking morning...thanks, Matt!) :P


So many happy smiles for his 11 month pictures, I had trouble choosing, which is why I put some here



Mmm, one of Grandma's Oatmeal Scotchies

Cameron loves to 'tackle' Matt


Checking out the new bird feeder (suet block) we got for Christmas


You know this boy is the 3rd child when he's had Oreos before he turned 1. ;)


Silly boy...loves this game of sticking his pacifier in upside down






In case you're wondering why I look so focused, it's because we were looking for Goldbug... ;)


Daddy's lap is a popular place to be too

Found this activity via Pinterest...glue and salt to make a 'winter' scene picture. It's probably still a little too advanced for them, but they enjoyed it, despite me having to help out a little more than initially planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment