Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

If I post lots of pictures, then I won't have to be creative with words then, right? ;) Most of them are pretty self-explanatory, but I'll try to give you a little update. The first few are from a visit to Grandma & Papa's last week. It's funny how the friendships have changed slightly. Tyler loves to listen to stories and so does Scout. Sawyer & Bria (being only 8 months apart) have become good little buddies. This isn't to say that Tyler & Sawyer aren't good buddies; they very much still are.
Bria & Scout

Scout


Reading with Papa


Silly Sawyer



Surprisingly, he only tipped himself over once ;)

A new hat


Contentment

We got some books from the library and Tyler and Bria love to read them and be read to. They are easy read/I-can-read books, so once Tyler hears them once or twice, he can "read" them to himself & Bria from memory. :) They are both very "into" Berenstain Bears books, so the majority of the ones we get are those.
Tyler's "reading" to Bria



Cameron is still doing well. I weighed him the other day and he is up to 15 pounds. He's a very happy baby and for the most part, content. There are some times when he doesn't want to be put down and I'm happy to comply. :) Those are the times when I know holding my kiddos are more important than cleaning my kitchen or putting laundry away. I know those times won't last and the cleaning and picking up will be there later. My sister & brother-in-law gave us a package of size 3 diapers when he was born and he is currently wearing them. Which also happens to be the same size diaper my almost 2 year old neice is wearing. Weight wise they are still "big" for him, but I was having to change his outfits everytime he had a diaper change when he was in the size 2s.
Chubs



This picture/smile reminds me of my brother's baby pictures
On Sabbath, we all went over to Matt's parent's house. Matt's cousin Justin and his family were on their way back from Colorado, visiting Justin's family so they stayed over Saturday night at Bill & Carol's, went to church in the morning, stayed for lunch, and then continued on their way back to Springfield. There were 14 of us for lunch. It was a wonderful time catching up and watching the cousins all play together. Matt's mom said it was really quiet in the afternoon, as everybody went their separate ways at the same time.
The "big" cousins...ages are Ammi (20 months), Scout (21 months), Bria (2.5), Sawyer (3), and Tyler (4)
(Maya (9 months) & Cameron (~3 months) were napping)

Just the big girls

The only family picture I managed to get on Sabbath, even though there were 14 of us at Matt's parent's house.
Yuko, Maya, Justin, & Ammi Boyle




Attempt #1

As good as it got (after 9 attempts)

"His eyes are blue!"

No comments:

Post a Comment