Friday, March 5, 2010

Sunshine!

After a cold & snowy winter, the kids & I got to enjoy a beautiful SUNNY day! As oon as we got outside, Tyler exclaimed "Mommy! It's a BEAUTIFUL day out!!!" We went out around 11am and played outside for over an hour. When I took them out then, it was already 51 degrees (it's currently 59!). It was great to only need sweatshirts & hats.














The kids thought Gideon needed some
"treats", so they kept feeding sticks, twigs,
grass, and leaves through the fence for him.



He looks so sad, but he was really quite
happy to be outside. I think he would have
preferred to be on our side of he fence though. :)






More sticks for Gideon

A really big stick!

Off to find another one

What's left of Daddy's "Snow Elf" ;)







He was so excited when he found this one.
I on the other hand, could only see bad things
happening with it, so I broke it and tore off the extra
branches and told him he needed to keep it on the ground.

Pretending to shovel with the branch



"I'm going to fix the tires, mom."

Trying to keep up with Tyler

Bria's sunglasses are around her neck, good place for
them, don't you think?


"Anything you can do, I can do better..."

One cool dude, courtesy of some free sunglasses
from somebody at daddy's work





There is hope. This is our lilac tree. :)







2 comments:

  1. nice sweatshirt, tyler! i like it! we are looking forward to finally getting outside to play this week. the sun came out today, but the yard is still a giant lake. maybe by tomorrow it will have dried out enough. glad you're getting some spring weather there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was a gift from grammy & papa mac after their trip to horn creek last summer. :) we like it too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete