Yes I have turned my kids into couch potatoes.
But sometimes I just need a few minutes to get ready
and Bob the Tomato & Larry the Cuccumber are always
available to help me out. ;)
Yesterday we were supposed to get some rain, but
for awhile it was pretty hot and sunny, so I put some
water in the pool and let it warm up (some...I wouldn't
have gotten in it, but Bria did, so apparently she didn't think
it was COLD). They had so much fun! (And right before I snapped
this picture, Tyler dumped a whole cupful of water on Bria's head.
She sputtered some, but really didn't even flinch. BUT if she had
done that to him, he would have been sqawking to get out.)
The only semi smile I could get from her.
I think she was highly distracted.
Splashin'
and they loved trying to "grab the water."
on the pool, the fountain angle moved, thus
making it nearly impossible for him to "get a drink"
when the fountain was facing the other way! :)
He was having a lot of fun, can you tell?!
creepy when it's in picture form. But if you watch the video,
you'll get a better idea of what this face is. She wrinkles
her little nose and gives a big practically-toothless-grin. (Ok, ok.
She's not practically toothless, but she seriously only has 2 and
I know of so many babies younger than her who already have at least 4-6.) She doesn't seem to notice though, she eats like a machine. :)
We have been going through The Child's Story
Bible by Catherine F. Vos for family worship and
I wish I could tell you that Tyler has decided to wear
his blanket on his head because we've been talking
about the Egyptians (we just finished Joseph being
reunited with his father), but no. This is something
he discovered all on his own. He says it's his hat.
*Sigh* He gets all this oddness from his dad, I assure you! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment