Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bria's 1st Royal's Game

Back in May, I volunteered to do chair massage with some other therapists at Royal's stadium for a Girls Night Out Promotion...a percentage of the proceeds from the ticket sales went to the Susan G. Koeman Foundation for Breast Cancer. One of the perks I got for working was 8 free ticket vouchers for any other game this season. And since Matt's best friend, wife, & infant son were in town visiting his family, we decided to go to a game with them & the rest of Ryan's family. Well, at least his dad & sisters. His mom wasn't feeling well, so she stayed home. We had a great time and the kids did pretty well. We left in the 7th inning because it was already 10pm, but here are a few pictures from last night and today.

Bria's 1st Royal's Game Certificate

Bria kept taking my hat and putting it on her head.

Tyler was more interested in the playground at the kids' K
than he was in the baseball game itself.



She had a blast. Might have something to do with
the fact that Lisa & Lori kept feeding her goldfish for the
first hour of the game. :)

We went over and visited Papa for a
little while today. Tyler kept asking Papa
to bring up the toys from downstairs - the ones
that he hadn't played with in months. ;)

Silly little girl after a short nap

Tyler got a new 'do tonight...in my defense, I had 2 reasons for doing this: 1) I am not very capable with scissors to cut his hair the way I'd like to and 2) cutting it this way requires only 1 lollipop and it's much easier to make it even. So I apologize for shortness of it; it's not something I was planning on doing, but it makes my life easier and sometimes I need any easy out. (Sorry mom!)






No comments:

Post a Comment