Sunday, July 19, 2009

What we've been up to the past week...

Once again, an entire week has gone by and I didn't even realize that I hadn't updated my blog. Sorry for all those "regular" checkers (do I actually have any of those?!), but we were busy enjoying my parents for a few days befor they headed off to Colorado for a week at Horn Creek. Let's see...our week...we didn't do too much that was out of the ordinary, although Grammy & Papa Mac treated us to some ice cream, so that was something special & fun. Other than that...well, I guess I'll let the pictures do the talking:


Another playdate at the park...Grammy
& Papa Mac were persuaded to join us
(Who can refuse a little redhead saying
"Mimi, Papa Mac come park!?"). :)

We put the Grandpas to work...they pushed the boys
on the swings and pretty much entertained them
and kept them occupied...

Bria kept gnawing on Grammy's water bottle

And the ladies were there holding all the babies! :)



Sweet Baby Chase

Sweet Little Eiley

I think we tuckered Papa Mac out.
Do you see the smile on his face though?
I don't think he minds being worn out
by his grandkids. :)

And Bria LOVED knocking down Grammy's
block towers...especially before she finished
building them!



My little bucket head... ;)

Tyler loves dancing with Grammy!!

And they decided they wanted to be
shirtless one day...well, actually Bria spit
up on hers, so when I took hers off, Tyler decided
he wanted his off too.

She'll probably hate me for this when
she's 16. ;)



They love playin in our laundry bin

Quite excited about it, in fact. ;)

This was taken at church today...I was just trying
to get a picture of Tyler & Philomena holding hands and
looking out the door, but this what I got instead: jumping in
the air and holding hands...wish it was a little clearer, but it's cute
nonetheless. :)

And 2 hats are always better than 1, didn't you know?
She was quite proud of herself for having put daddy's hat
on after she already had Tyler's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment