Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

My crazy week last week finally caught up with me today when I realized that I didn't send my dad a Father's Day card and I didn't get one for Matt (from the kids, of course). I couldn't do much about my dad's card, except apologize when I called him this afternoon. Tyler & I made Matt one this morning before he woke up. But despite me feeling kind of frazzled this morning, I think Matt enjoyed his day. He seemed to have enjoyed the whole weekend, ever since he got back Mexico. He must have missed us just as much as we missed him. :) Here are some pictures from the past few days...


We brought Tyler's old push/ride on car up from the
basement and Bria decided it was something fun.

Tyler was trying to hop like a frog...video of it to come later

Playing nicely together (the moments don't last)



Bria woke up from a nice long nap yesterday
and was so happy and smiley, I couldn't
resist snapping a few pictures.

The other dress/romper from Grammy & Papa Mac

Happy girl again today after a good nap







Her hair's a little on the wild side after naps



Just woke up from his nap

Was looking at all of daddy's ironing hanging from the doorframe.
(please disregard his ragamuffin shirt...we go for comfy after church clothes)

Trying to jump and get daddy's shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment