Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I have been reading this mom's blog regularly and decided to give the "Not me!" Monday a shot, so here goes! (If you don't know what the "Not me!" is about, check out her blog or just click on the orange box below.)




I certainly did not put my babies (ages 9 months & 2 years) in bed at 10:30 2 nights in a row when their normal bedtimes are 8pm & 8:30 respectively. Nope. Not me.

And I definitely did not buy a whole bunch of goodies at the store last week (and I didn't go on an empty, hungry stomach) when I was going to buy just a few necessities (diapers & such) and then stockpile them and dig into them when my kids are in bed & hide them from my hubby so I didn't have to share them.

I also did not let my 2 year old eat nothing but fruit, chips & a brownie & ice cream for lunch yesterday because he was avoiding everything else. I know how to get my kid to eat balanced meals so I would never do this.

I absolutely did not get completely annoyed and frustrated at my daughter's grabby hands & my son's curiosity when we were out to dinner with friends the other night and did not in my haste to rescue more of my son's food from being pulled onto the floor by little miss grabby hands, dump the rest of my son's milk all over my lap. Not me.

And lastly, I did not sit inside wasting time when my children were napping writing this post on my blog when I should have been outside mowing the lawn for my hubby. I am a good little wife and I happily share the household responsibilities, so I of course would not do this. :)

1 comment: