Thursday, June 25, 2009

10 months old

Bria is 10 months old, as of yesterday. Hard to believe. Matt asked me if I was taking a stroll down memory lane last night, because I was looking through all the pictures we have taken of her since her arrival. I was just trying to remember the first few months, it's hard to do. Just like it's hard to imagine her 2, 3, or 4 years old (I only do this when I am looking at clothes...we had a garage sale at church this week and I found a really cute dress that could be worn when she's 5. 5? Don't know if I'm ready to buy things that far in advance!) Anyway, she's so much fun. She's getting over her stranger anxiety that plagued her (us?) for the past 3-5 months. She's more willing to go to strangers (ie. people from church) than she used to be, although she would prefer to grin and make cheese faces at them from the safety of mom's arms. ;) She is more eager to stand than sit anymore...in fact, she doesn't like to forced to sit, unless there's food involved and even then, she prefers to stand. She can stand alone for a few seconds at a time (she even did it while taking a drink from her cup the other day). She still gets around best by crawling. I'm amazed how fast she can crawl...she's really on the go! She has 2 teeth (bottom front) and nothing else seems close to coming, so she still has a mostly toothless grin. Her hair is getting longer and it's starting to get some Henderson curl. :) I actually put it up into 2 little "spouts" today. The pictures of that are below...


This is her 10 month picture taken with the big bear.
I thought it was too cute and even though it's already posted
on the sidebar, I couldn't resist putting it in here too. :)








Playing peek-a-boo with the cat



Silly face



You can see her little pearlys in this one...

2 comments:

  1. Boy she is looking more and more like Tyler in some of those pictures, especially the bear picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics, Anne. You had asked me when Ella's birthday is...it's July 12th. It sounds like Bria is doing many of the same things that Ella is doing (cruising, standing by herself, etc.). Fun times...BUSY times! Oh, and Ella has red, curly hair as well! :)

    ReplyDelete