*reading a verse in my devotions that "just hits the spot"
*watching Big Red toddle out of his room 1st thing in the morning
*listening to people laugh, especially my children and my husband (please note that I have been found to do VERY strange things in order to hear this laughter, but in my opinion, it's COMPLETELY worth it!)
*clean babies after a bath
*pizza/bread/cookies/brownies baking in the oven (although not at the same time, those smells wouldn't mix well at all)
*walking to get ice cream on a warm summer night
*thunderstorms
*seeing spring bloom & burst with color (there is no color I've found that compares to the new spring green, the color of new life - it's just so vibrant I have to smile when I see it!)
*being wrapped in a huge hug
*my family-ALL of them
*surprises (unless of course I am the center of the surprise, then I strongly dislike them, for example surprise parties, surprise showers, etc.)
*my parent's house, the setting and location. It's where I grew up and there are so many memories there. If they ever move, I hope they figure out how to move the entire property as well.
*Gerber(a) daisies
*surprises (unless of course I am the center of the surprise, then I strongly dislike them, for example surprise parties, surprise showers, etc.)
*my parent's house, the setting and location. It's where I grew up and there are so many memories there. If they ever move, I hope they figure out how to move the entire property as well.
*Gerber(a) daisies
*seeing my children learn new things
*hearing Big Red say new words
*getting priceless smiles from Little Red
*giving a gift that either brings tears of joy or just joy
*fresh fruit, especially strawberries & pineapple
*snuggling under a nice blanket with a cup of coffee and/or hot chocolate, a good book, and a blanket on a crisp fall day
*fireplaces/bonfires/woodstoves
*wrapping presents
*chocolate with any of the following combinations, but not at the same time: peanut butter, raspberry, strawberry, marshmallow, pineapple, nuts
*the crispness & vivid colors that autumn brings
*knowing that all my loved ones are in my Father's hands and he loves them more than I do



No comments:
Post a Comment