Monday, April 20, 2009

A day at the park with Grandma, Grandpa, & Sawyer

Last week we walked down to the park at the end of Grandpa & Grandma's street. The wind was blowing and it was still a little chilly, but the kids didn't seem to mind. They had a great time! And look at those dedicated grandparents, playing in the house with the kids and going down the slides too! Do you think they sleep well at night??? :D






Cousin Sawyer





Double swing duty for Grandpa

























Peek a boo, Grandma!

I can't tell who's having more fun, Tyler or Grandpa!

















This was actually the 2nd time Grandpa
was on the slide...I missed the first one
when he went down by himself!!!! :)

This wasn't at the park, but in Grandma &
Grandpa's backyard...Tyler & Sawyer both wanted
the Cozy Coupe, but Sawyer won. He climbed
through the window, just like the Dukes of Hazard!!

1 comment:

  1. That's my boy!!! Hopefully one day Sawyer and Tyler will get along and play together and not try to take whatever toy the other one has! =) I guess you call that sharing!

    ReplyDelete