Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures from the past few days...


A good picture. Fortunately Matt had the camera
aimed at them and not me. I was the reason they
were both looking in the same direction. It doesn't
matter than I was dancing around like a crazy person
to get them to look at me. :)

Being a little camera shy, but I still think it's a
cute shot.



Tyler woke up cranky after his nap
yesterday afternoon, so he sat with
Matt on the couch and ended up falling
back to sleep.

Guess they both decided a snooze
was in order.

Happy faces when daddy was playing
with her.

Tickle, tickle.



Fun bathtub hair. Despite the look
he was giving me, he really was laughing
right before I took this.

Clean & happy baby

Just loungin' outside

I had to work Saturday AM and Matt stayed with
the kids...I'm not entirely sure why he took the
Boppy out too, because Bria sits very well without it,
but she wouldn't have been able to "lounge" had it
not been there. :)

I love this picture!

1 comment:

  1. Ha-the boppy thing must be a paranoid Dad thing! James always puts the boppy (or some other kind of pillow) behind Ella, too. She has been sitting up just fine by herself for quite some time ;)! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete