Monday, October 20, 2008

Blessings

It seems like it's been quite awhile since I updated this, so as I was frantically trying to upload some pictures, Matt kindly reminded me that our children don't change EVERYDAY so I didn't need to worry about putting up so many. I realized that while he is right, they don't change in looks everyday, they do change and figure out something new almost everyday and I don't want any of you to miss out on those things, so that is why there are so many pictures with this post. Besides, it's easier to post them on here then send them all in a bunch of e-mails. :)

As I'm writing this right now, I'm amazed that it's almost 9:30 in the morning and BOTH of our children are still sleeping. We have definitely been blessed with sleepers. This isn't to say that we don't have our nights of getting up 6 times (3 times for each child), but for the most part, they have figured out that sleeping is a good thing. Tyler might be going through a growth spurt though, because he rarely sleeps in past 8am on a regular basis. But I'm not complaining; I get some time to shower, enjoy my coffee, do my devotions, and get things done before they wake up.

This Saturday will be my first full (3 massages) day back at work. It's not going to be a regular occurence (it depends on when the massage rooms are available, etc), but I am going to try and work at least 2 Saturdays a month. I was going back and forth trying to decide if I should, but in order to keep my national certificate up to date, I have to log so many massage hours (which should be fine for this year since I worked most of the year as it was) but I decided by keeping my hands in it (no pun intended), I wouldn't have to retake my certificate as long as I keep up with my CEU's as well. Matt will be here with the kids while I'm gone. I think it will be good for all of us - Matt & I will have a greater appreciation of what the other does on a daily basis and the kids will get to spend some quality time with him too.

Tyler making his new funny sound...

Bria having a chat with Matt yesterday before evening church
Sorry this is kind of blurry; haven't figured out how
to get quality videos on our digital camera yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment