I apologize for the lack of posts recently. Matt and I have been busy reorganizing the house (is it considered nesting if BOTH of us are cleaning!?!? :)) and trying clean things up (because we have a really bad habit of not putting things away which always leads to a massive clean up at some point, usually when the mess bothers us so much that we both go on a rampage) AND keep them picked up at least until my mom arrives next week.
Tyler continues to be a pure joy to both of us. He is helpful (learning to put things away and helping daddy feed Gideon) & loving, giving us both hugs regularly, as well as giving the baby (er, my belly) hugs and kisses too. He has 12 teeth now, 6 of them came in all at the same time and other than asking for his "bubba" (ie. pacifier) more, we never would have known he was teething. Apparently getting teeth when you're a little bigger really makes a difference as far as pain tolerance goes. Hopefully I'll be able to catch some pictures of him soon when he's not moving 100 miles an hour!
Hi Anne,
ReplyDeleteIt was good to hear from you! Congratulations on the baby! I hope everything goes well for you! Tyler is so cute! I can't believe the red hair!!
Tesha
Looks like you're having a girl! Although there could be a tie really soon. Then, what will you do? :)
ReplyDeleteOn the red hair thing, since we get that all the time as well. The key is that the gene for red hair has to be on both sides of the family for it to show up. (That's my understanding, feel free to correct me, geneticists). Which means that it must also be on Matt's side of the family.