Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The news you've all been waiting for...

I would have posted this earlier, but for whatever reason, www.blogger.com was a blocked site, according to the hospital internet, so I'm sorry for the delay, but I didn't have much choice...

For those of you who voted for a boy...well, maybe next time you'll get your guess because THIS time, God gave us a beautiful baby girl. Bria Corrine joined our family at 3:32pm on Sunday, August 24th. She tipped the scales at 8#, 1.2 oz. (Tyler was a tenth of an ounce less than that!). She was 20 inches long and according to most people, she has reddish hair. I don't think it's going to be as bright as Tyler's is, but we'll see. Delivery went very fast and smoothly. I was thrilled that my mom was able to be here for Bria's arrival. It was very comforting to have her there, so Matt could hold my hand when I needed him and she just calmed me with her words. It is such a blessing to have her here for a couple of weeks.
We are home now and so far, Tyler seems to be adjusting fairly well.

Daddy and his little girl
Grammy holding her 2nd granddaughter


Matt's parents with their 3 grandchildren:
Sawyer - 7 months, Bria - hours, Tyler - 19 months
Under the warmer, after her bath
Bria Corrine

Brother & sister

3 generations - Mom, Anne, & Bria
The best picture so far!

People say it's just gas, but I don't believe it, do you?
















3 comments:

  1. Aww congratulations again! Can't wait to meet Bria. The pics of Tyler are really cute. His expressions are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anne!!! She is so precious! Thanks for the post... i've been checking for pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! she is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete