My cousin, Ryan got married this past weekend. Matt & Ryan have grown up together, so Matt was asked to be his best man. We had a wonderful time, even though it was a very LONG day for all of us - Tyler managed to survive on a bunch of cat naps throughout the day, but I think we are all still trying to recover from lack of sleep. :) Unfortunately, the pictures I took didn't come very well. I had to turn off my flash because it was making the pictures too dark, but when I snapped the pictures, they came out blurry. Hmm, still trying to figure out this new camera, I guess. Must be a way to get good pictures without the flash. Here are a few though...










Thanks for checking out Lily's pictures--and congratulations on baby #2. I hope all is going well for you.
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for posting about Ryan's wedding. It's so funny to me that we share cousins--and I didn't even figure that out til I was in college. The connections you find in RP circles...