Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy 30th Matt!

Matt's birthday was Jan. 31st and while he says 30 feels exactly like 29 did, which also feels like 28, 27, 26, etc., I wanted to do something special for this "big" birthday. He wouldn't let me throw him a party, so...I decided to buy him a puppy. A yellow lab. He has wanted one for as long as I can remember so 2 weeks before his birthday we got in the car and drove about 40 min and picked up his new pup. The pictures below are from the first day home with him and then the last few are a week later. He's going to be a big dog, but we have the space so I guess that's ok.

Matt & Gideon

6 weeks old
All the boys. Unfortunately this is the calmest
that Gideon has been since we brought him home.
Now all that puppy energy is evident and Tyler isn't
quite sure of what to think of him.
Such a cute pup
7 weeks old
Can't you just feel the love?


Eden is still unsure of what to think of Gideon.
She still growls at him, but so far Gideon hasn't
learned that she doesn't want to "play" with him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment