Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy 2008!

It's hard to believe that we are already well into 2008. It's been a whirlwind of fun the past few weeks, so I thought I should catch up with some recent pictures. We spent a week in NY with my family. We all had such a good time!!! Despite there being 3 little babies, the house didn't seem to get too crowded. :) Tyler loved meeting his cousins and I can hardly imagine the fun the boys & Katelyn will be having next year when they are all MOBILE!!! While we were there, we also got to enjoy some good ol' NY snow...we got about 18" over 2 days or so, which we were thrilled to see. Matt & I enjoyed playing in it again (it doesn't snow much in KS...and if it does, they think 2-4" is a lot) and Colleen, Katelyn, & I built a snowman. It was a great snow for that. All in all, we had a wonderful time, regardless of a 5 hr. stay in the Dulles airport. Tyler did very well and slept on the planes. He's walking more and more everyday and trying out his legs for longer periods. We're still trying to get back into our normal routine, but it seems to be taking longer than I would think it should. Oh well. We'll get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment