Monday, November 12, 2007

Always happy...

The inevitable finally hit us - Tyler got his first cold this past week. And despite his nose running like a faucet and his eyes getting gooey, he was a very happy little boy. I took him to the doctor on Thursday to make sure his cold was only a cold and it turns out that he has a double ear infection too. I never would have known...there was no pulling on the ears, or unusual fussiness; he was his normal pleasant self. So we got a Rx for good ol' Amoxicillian and things seem to be going just fine. I am challenged by Tyler's happy disposition, even when he is sick. I am constantly reminded of Phillippians 4:12b, which says, "I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation" I have so much to work on! Tyler is 9 and 1/2 months old and has already accomplished this and here I am at 26+ and still haven't figured that out. Oh, what we can learn from our children!

No comments:

Post a Comment